- Each day you work, you build up Available now (formerly known as DailyPay Balance) in your DailyPay account that can be transferred into your bank account, to your debit card or to your prepaid card.
- This balance is updated each time your employer lets us know that you have clocked out of your shift. You can transfer your money from your Available now/DailyPay Balance next day for no fee or instantly for $3.49 or less. Fees vary by employer; log in to your DailyPay account for more information.
- Whatever money is left over in your Available now/DailyPay Balance, after you make transfers during a pay period, will automatically be paid to you on your next payday as Remainder Pay.
- The Available now/DailyPay Balance you see in your DailyPay account excludes any estimated taxes, deductions and other withholdings such as garnishments.
- You can use the DailyPay app, a tablet or computer to access your earned and unpaid income.
To simplify the DailyPay experience for our users, we’re renaming DailyPay Balance to “Available now”.
Available now is the portion of your money you can cash out before payday.
Was this article helpful?