By default, the minimum transfer amount is set at $5. This means that we won't send out an individual payment if it is less than $5 - rather, it will be added onto the next payment we send you that totals more than $5. To increase/decrease your minimum transfer amount, visit the Account Settings tab in your account and adjust from $5 to $25.
Articles in this section
- How do I self enroll?
- How do I add, or change my Debit Card on file?
- How do I add, or change my Bank Account (Routing and Account Number) on file?
- How do I update my contact information in my account?
- How do I update my Notification Preferences?
- How do I switch between Automatic and Manual payments?
- How do I change the Minimum Transfer Amount?
- How do I receive a free transfer?
- How can I cancel my account?
- How do I reactivate my cancelled DailyPay account?