If the Manual Next payment fails, the payment will be rejected and sent back by the bank in 2-3 business days. The full amount including the fee will be returned to your DailyPay Available Balance. You will be able to request those funds again once they are returned to your Available Balance. Please ensure to update your routing/account number on file in case what was originally provided was invalid.
Articles in this section
- How does Manual PAYTM payment feature work?
- When can I expect to receive the Manual Now payment?
- When can I expect to receive the Manual Next payment?
- Will I receive Manual PAYTM payments on Weekends & Holidays?
- What is the fee for Manual PAYTM payments?
- What happens if Manual PAYTM payment fails?
- Why is the debit card, I'm trying to use to receive Manual Now payments, unsupported?
- What if Manual Now payment is sent to a canceled debit card?