Bank account information in DailyPay can be used for direct deposit and/or early transfers, and should be updated within the DailyPay app or website.
Only update your direct deposit information within DailyPay. Do not update your direct deposit information in your HR platform if you are enrolled in and use DailyPay.
- Log into your account via the DailyPay app or a web browser.
- Select the three bars at the top left corner of the Home screen.
- Select Settings > Bank Accounts > Add New Bank Account.
- If this is your checking account, select Checking. If this is your savings account, select Savings.
- Add your new banking information. This includes the account and routing numbers, which can be found in your banking app or by contacting your bank.
- If you would like to receive your remaining pay each pay period in this account, select the Primary Account checkbox.
- Select Submit. You’ll be asked to verify your identity via a code you receive in a text.
- Click the three dots to the right of the old account on the Bank Accounts screen. Select Remove Bank Account. You’ll be asked to verify your identity via code sent to text again.