To add, or update your Debit Card information on file, please visit your DailyPay account and click Account Settings on the lefthand side of the screen. Scroll down to the Payment Settings box and click on Manage next to My Debit Cards section. A new page will open where you will be able to add a new debit card, or edit the one we already have on file. For security reasons, you will be asked to confirm the update by entering your DailyPay login password.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for DailyPay?
- How do I add, or change my Bank Account (Routing and Account Number) on file?
- How do I add, or change my Debit Card on file?
- How do I receive a free transfer?
- How do I link my driver account to my DailyPay account?
- How do I change the Minimum Transfer Amount?
- How do I switch between Automatic and Manual payments?
- How do I update my Notification Preferences?
- How do I update my contact information in my account?
- Why is my account in Paused status?